I tried to have some coherence along the different works trough this year. For this reason, I kept using this binding I started doing for my mini-fanzine.
I also tried some other ways for the “Tomorrow will be different” book but I did not like it. “My” usual binding didn’t work for this book due to the amount of pages (48 all together) so I decided to use a binding without piercing the pages. And it works really well and looks good. Sometimes the easiest can be the best, but it’s a shame to get there after messing around so much. Before I realized I could use this binding I had printed and wasted four books!